Thursday, June 26, 2014

Class of 2014! Congratulations Graduates!



This post is dedicated to my son, James Mattina.


As the school year comes to an end, many students will move on to the next grade, and many will move on to the next chapter of their lives!  Some students will attend college or vocational school, some will join the armed forces, or some may even learn a trade or skill and enter the work force.  Whatever path you choose, remember, to work hard and stay focused on your goal.  There is not a rule saying, you have to know what you want to do with your life when you graduate from high school.  Everything comes in time and everything always seems to work out, as long as you never give up on yourself!  Never take life to seriously, never take anything for granted, and never put off what you can do today!

As my son graduates high school today, I look back at his education and I remember all of the school parties, the parades, the crafts he made in elementary school, the poems he wrote, and the sporting events my husband and I attended.  We never missed one of them!  Whether it was soccer, football or wrestling, he knew we were always there and I am so thankful for that.  All of these events, made him the man he is today!

Graduating high school is a major milestone in one's life, but it is one of many!  A new beginning is upon him and I am excited for him as he moves on to the next chapter of his life.  Proud of you James!

Congratulations to the Class of 2014!
Pinelands Regional High School Graduate!